Mobile Learning Express (MLE)
TJK & Co Pty Ltd trading as Mobile Learning Express (MLE) is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO) (RTO code 41584) and is one of the leading providers of online training and flexible blended learning in Australia.
Being a Registered Training Organisation (RTO) means our training course is nationally recognised and comply with the VET Quality Framework for Registered Training Organisations.
The quality of our training is rigorously monitored and audited to ensure we provide a high standard of quality service.
Mobile Learning Express
4/53 Banksia Road
Caringbah NSW 2229
Mobile: +61 418 999 009
Phone: +61 9540 4665
MLE is a training organisation that believes in a positive attitude with a ‘can do’ approach. We aim to provide quality professional services and be the supplier of choice for their business needs.
- Ensure our services are accessible to accommodate individual client’s needs.
- Offer training that meet industry and employer skills requirements.
- Provide high-quality services.
- Provide a range of complementary outsourcing services to ‘add value’ to MLEs current offering of service. Thereby, utilising our skills and resources to become a ‘one stop’ shop to meet and support client’s educational needs.
At MLE importance is placed on
- Quality education
- Open access to education and opportunity for learner success
- Diversity in our staff, clients, learners and creative ideas
- Respect for all clients, learners, colleagues and community
- Company integrity
- Service to our community
MLEs aim is to provide an education system that will lead to enhancing employment opportunities on a global scale. The mission is to deliver quality in training and assessment meeting the needs of clients and industry.
Code of Conduct
Our code of conduct outlines the obligations and responsibilities required to meet the standards for the provision of vocational education and training (VET). We will ensure that policies and management practices are adopted which maintain high professional standards in the marketing and delivery of vocational education and training services, and which safeguard the educational interests and welfare of participants. We are committed to integrating Access and Equity principles within all our services that we provide to our clients. All staff will and do recognise the rights of clients/ learners and provide information, advice and support consistent with this Code of Practice.